Wednesday, July 6, 2011

June 20-24


We've been weaving together days full of slow, random fun at home with busy days full of activities away from home. I think the days at home are the most creative. Lately games have been put to different uses than what the developers had in mind :)


My daughter would be on the computer, or with her nose in a book all day if I didn't suggest other things to do with me. She LOVES anything to do with different cultures or animals. We found two great computer games at the library she's been playing the past two weeks.


Explorapedia (we actually bought this later at a thrift store) is really more like an encyclopedia than a game, but it's all about animals. Alexa loves reading facts about animals and telling us what she's learned.


Travel the World with Timmy follows Timmy the Turtle to different countries of the world.


The kids ransacked our underwear drawer and decided to play "underwear warriors."


We were over one weekend to my husband's brother's house. They have a new huge trampoline that the kids adored. Fun, fun, fun!

1 comment:

Megan said...

underwear warrior is my all time fav game!