Tuesday, January 18, 2011

December Birthdays


Well, as I write this it's really the middle of January, so I have a lot of catching up on. We've had so many wonderful adventures, have been learning so many new things, and I've been pleasently distracted by new projects I'm working on that posting our lives to this blog hasn't taken much of a priority. It's still important to me, though, to chronical our lives and learning adventures, so I'm dedicating this week to catching up and posting every day for the next month.

December is always a busy month with four birthdays to celebrate on Steve's side of the family. We met for brunch in the middle of the month at Steve's parents home to celebrate Steve's sister's birthdays.


I really don't remember any of the specifics so far besides eating an amazing late breakfast with the family, watching the girls open presents and teaching Alexa how to crop pictures. I tell ya, just give that girl a camera and she's happy for hours. She saw me cropping some pictures, asked me how I did it, I showed her just one time, and she was good to go.

Here's a picture of Steve she took.



I think taking pictures will play a big part of her life growing up.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay for posting every day!

Where are you? :D