Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jared's Costumes


Jared's always loved, loved, loved dressing up in costumes. Usually they are not pre-made costumes or costumes you'd recognize as "being" a specific something. No, he definitely moves to his own rhythm.


I had thought that my daughter would have been the one with the creative flair of dressing in the unusual, but nope, it's my son. I love that out of the blue, he'll just show up in the kitchen while I'm making dinner his own creative getup; lately the costumes seem to revolve around white tights.

Do any of you have rather eccentric, imaginative kids?


1 comment:

mandaroo63 said...

Olivia loves to do that!!!She loves to tie belts, or whatever long things she finds (scarves, etc...) and tie them up in interesting patterns on her body. She also like to cut up socks and make glove out of them and eye patches and whatnot....it's so fun to see what she comes up with, and she's always so proud of it. ; )