Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome Spring!


Ok. So when this post goes up we'll be about a week away from summer, but with the weather we've been having, it did feel like spring again today. I've heard allergy season is even worse this year than most. I personally can tell you it's much, much worse.

I've started getting allergy shots because things have been so bad. Just two weeks ago I had to take a break from the shots because I started to get out of breath and needed a steroid treatment.



Between the shots and the chiropractor, it's been a pain sometime taking the kids to weekly doctor appointments. To make it a little more interesting we try to incorporate a playground visit after the shots.


We've been having weeks starting off in the 90's and ending in the 60's. On one very hot day, we took out the pool for the first time this year.


At age 5, they still love to cover themselves with anything wet and sticky.


It's hard for me to believe summer is just about here. I just hope it doesn't go by that fast. We have so much we want to do and too little time.

No comments: