Monday, February 1, 2010

What We've Been Reading and Watching in December 2009

       BOOKS

Countdown to Christmas
You read to me: I'll read to you - very short tales to read together
Christmas Story
Fantastic Mr. Fox
You read to me: I'll read to you - very short fairy tales to read together
You read to me: I'll read to you - very short Mother Goose tales to read together
Pickles to Pittsburg
Animals should definitely not act like people
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs
A Good Night for Ghosts: A Magic Treehouse book
Googles!

DVD's

Between the Lions
Magic School Bus: Holiday Special
Magic School Bus: Human Body
Frosty the Snowman
Charlie Brown Christmas
Garfield Chirstmas
Wee Sing Christmas Special
Liberty's Kids
Stories for Thanksgiving
William Bradford
Christmas - Holdiays for Children series
Magic School Bus: Creepy, Crawly Fun
Christmas Story
Muppet's Christmas Carol
It's a Wonderful Life
Roudoplh the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Elf


CD's

Wee Sing for Christmas
Glenn Miller Orchestra - In the Mood
The Gift - Christmas songs from around the World
Charlie Brown Christmas


No comments: