Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cicero Gospel Fest





The town of Cicero had its first Gospel Fest on August 23rd, and the worship team at our church was asked to perform. Steve plays the guitar (he has since he was 15) and played with the team. We wern't expecting such a large stage, but it was exciting to see Steve play. There were other things for kids to do there. I think there was a petting zoo, clowns, and games, but the kids, especially Jared, wern't feeling very well so I and my parents carried them for most of the time.






2 comments:

Soultravelers3 said...

Cool! I love Gospel music! I'm just now getting a chance to thank you for your very sweet post on our blog!

Traveling as a family is such a joy & perfect match with homeschool.

So glad you are enjoying our family world tour adventures!

Chris said...

One of my favorite things to do each day is check my blog updates, and your blog is at the top of my list! We are very, very excited about an upcoming trip to the Cayman Islands. If you get a chance, check out the many posts I will make about our trip when we get back.