Friday, January 22, 2010

Chocolate Face



We just purchased new couches a few months ago. I say new, but really they are just new to us. For $300 we found a couch and matching loveseat on Craigslist. With two three year olds, there was no way we were going to purchase new couches, only to see them trashed again in a few years.

Still, I didn't want these couches to get trashed too soon, so we had a little talk with the kids. We showed them how to stand up over the coffee table and not eat while sitting on the couch.

One afternoon the kids wanted to eat a chocolate bar. I asked them to be really careful to eat over the coffee table, and then I went to the bathroom. When I came out, I was shocked to see Jared covered in melted chocolate, smiling away, and smearing it all over his body. Apparently, I fogot to mention that if your chocolate has melted you still should not sit on the couches. No worries. After three or four Shout treatments, the stains finally came off.


No comments: