Friday, January 8, 2010

The Train



I've decided to create a post just to the topic of Jared's train-building. There's not a lot to say about it, but it is something that consumes a lot of his time lately, so I think it deserves the honor.

Jared will gather things from all over the house: potatoes, pillows, drum sticks, floss, pillows, carts, toilet paper, oven gloves, and line them up, starting from the kitchen sink and winding them throughout the house. It is a very cute and creative activity, but it is very, VERY, time-consuming to put away. I've been working on having him help me with this with some degree of sucess.

One day I took a picture of one of his "trains" starting from the top to the bottom. So, if you follow the pictures below from top to bottom, you will get a good idea of what one of his trains looks like. I've also included a final picture in the act of construction.









No comments: